Thursday, June 16, 2011

The living museum

I am very sorry that I diidn't write for a very long time. Yesterday in school we had a living museum. There we had to wear some costumes if you wanted to, and differnt children had to talk about different medieval things. And we drew backgrounds. They were so beautiful. first the kindergarten came and the last were parents. even our buddies came ( middle schoolers). Then we had  a party. we ate coockies, apples and drank apple juice. After the party we reapeated our stories. Me and my group were doing the medieval church. And then we went home. But after school I had a music lesson. I had an exam.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Anna.

    I remember our living museum. You were great!

    Are you ready for third grade to start? I know you'll have a wonderful year.

    Love,
    Miss Christian

    ReplyDelete